My Idea, My Business
Philip Morris International
September 2015 – February 2016
Foundation CEED Macedonia – sole applicant
The main objective of the project was to support young people in the Pelagonija region with entrepreneurial spirit and business ideas or start-ups, help them develop their entrepreneurial skills and business ideas. The specific objectives of the program included: providing support to youth (young entrepreneurs with start-ups or young people who would like to start a business), providing access to entrepreneurial knowledge and know-how; providing access to funding; enabling participants to start their own business/further develop their start-ups; create new and/or retain the existing jobs. The project was focused on young people (18-35) who have business ideas or startups and students coming from Pelagonija Region.
CEED was responsible for:
- Design and implementation of training program for developing a business idea based on the Business Canvas Model,
- Business Counseling and Mentoring offered to the participants,
- Organization of Job shadowing for the participants,
- Providing Small Grants for the best five business ideas (2000$ each), and
- Organization of Business Case competition for students within which nine students were awarded 500$ (each).
Project results and impact achieved:
- 40 participants went through the training program and developed their business ideas
- 5 participants have been awarded grants (2000$ each) and opened new companies.
- 9 students have been awarded prize within a student competition for best solution to a given business problem (500$ each).
- Cooperation has been established with the Faculty of Economy in Prilep.